Dr. ABDUL HAMEED is a consultant dermatologist, Venerologist & Laser Specialist in Pakistan. |
He did his postgraduation qualification in clinical dermatology from College of Physicians & Surgeons of Pakistan (www.cpsp.edu.pk), National Skin Center Singapore & Laser Training center at University of Sharjah UAE . He completed his residency from department of dermatology King Edward Medical University / Mayo Hospital, Lahore.
He has been in Dermatology practice since 2002. He has advance training in Laser from National Skin Center Singapore, and Laser and Health Academy in collaboration with Sharjah University clinical & surgical training center.
Dr. Abdul Hameed is member of Pakistan Association of Dermatologists (www.pad.org.pk) and also Publication Manager of Journal of Pakistan Association of Dermatologist (www.jpad.org.pk)
He has presented various papers and posters at National & International dermatology conferences,
He provide excellent treatment of all the skin disorders
Acne, Atopic Dermatitis, Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Acute & chronic Urticaria , Chronic Irritant & Allergic Eczemas, Treatment of Hair loss in men or Women or Children, Nail treatment of fungus and paronychia
Cryotherapy & Electrocautery for removal of warts, Molluscum Contagoisum, Skin tags, cherry angiomas, Xanthelasmas,
Comedone and Milia Extrection
Intralesional treatment of Alopecia Areata, Keloid, Hypertrophic scars & Acne cysts
Aesthetic Laser Services:
- Botox face lift to reduce forehead wrinkles, frown lines and crows feet.
- Botox treatment for reduction of excessive sweating (Hyperhidrosis – underarms)
- Skin & facial rejuvenation using chemical peels (AHA, TCA, Obagi SA & Miami peels)
- Malasma treatment with creams and lasers
- Laser Hair reduction. for thick and thin hairs
- Laser rejuvenation of face
- Laser treatment of Facial & Leg veins.
- Non-ablative Radio Frequency Face Lift.
- Radio Frequency Skin tightening, Body contouring & Cellulite reduction.
- Fractional skin resurfacing for wrinkles, acne scars, chicken pox, surgical/traumatic scars, stretch marks and Malasma.